This week has been really good. I have been working on lots of little projects. Meeting the with 3-Form rep was awesome! I LOVE 3-Form products and possibilities! I am working on some designs for a couple of screens to provide some privacy to two different reception areas. So many ideas!
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We have ASI coming to do a bunch of little jobs for us, including helping me move some shelves in our office so that I can organize some more books and things! Next week I have some painters and carpet guys coming too. Busy busy!
Tomorrow I am heading down to Provo to stay with one of my former companions from my mission. :) I am SO excited! Some of the weekends events are going to include eating at the Bombay House, me volunteering at the TLC while my comp is working, possible game playing and pie making. And Sub Zero may also be involved ^_^ Sweet! If I am making good time on my way down there then I am going to stop at Ikea! Last time I was down that way I stopped and made of list of things I want to get for my apt. YAY for Ikea! I was excited with the things I found there!
Next weekend is going to be awesome too because my cousin is finally coming back to Utah! I get to pick her up from the airport and then she's staying up here all weekend! Awesome!
I'm still reading 'No Doubt About It' by Sheri Dew. It is such a good book. I have really enjoyed reading it this week. Later I will post some more quotes but I need to pack my bag now!
No comments:
Post a Comment