So first news worth sharing is a new recipe that I tried today: Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread I found it through www.tastespotting.com new favorite food website, and the best part is, there are new recipes added all the time!
In other news... I had a fabulous weekend with the return of my darling cousin of mine. She spent her summer out in Virgina but now has returned to Utah. I picked her up from the airport on Saturday and then we stayed at our Grandparents house. A weekend of movie watching (The Mummy and Mickey Mouse 3 Musketeers) and girl talk ensued. It was fantastic! I missed hanging out with her, and am SO glad she is back!!
Monday work was good, things are still moving forward on my projects so that is a good feeling.
Tuesday I took the day off for my Dermatologist appt. again. I took my brother over to my Grandparents so he could mow their lawn, ran to the distribution center, then went to my appt. and then made it back to my Grandparent's house for lunch. Then I decided that I needed to drive up to Logan and turn in a scholarship check that I recently received in the mail. So my brother and I took a quick trip up there, got some Aggie Ice Cream, then on the way home stopped at the Fruit and Veg stand across from Maddox. Oh man their corn was SOO good! Also had some squash which was pretty delicious too. ^_^ Then watched the third to last episode of Doctor Who:Season 4. Major Rose Tyler saving the day ;) haha I Love Doctor Who... this version that was started in 2005. Maybe it's just David Tennant. That could be it haha j/k I like the story, there have been some awesome episodes in this season. But I am stoked for the last two episodes... not sure how I feel about Season 5 with a new actor playing the Doctor. But the story must go on.
Well it is getting past my bedtime... I might need some Cherry Coke to get through the day tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. ;)
Have a wonderful night ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment