Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rain burst

So today was a great day!

My Boss is off until next week (no that's not why it was a good day! Although good for her to have a break) so I'm holding down the fort so to speak. ASI came today to finish up two office spaces I am working remodeling. So we spent a while down in storage picking out the desk tops and things needed. Then I left them to it. I found out that Tori was going to use the three chairs I had picked out and so I needed to be creative. I found two matching chairs and had to switch out another one. That was fun. Then I was going to put some old chairs kicking around our office into storage and get the ones I had found.... well today was supposed to be hot and then we were going to get some rain.... Yeah, well the weatherman was right. As I was loading up the Ranger it was super windy. By the time I started driving it started to rain... and by the time I backed up to the dock and got out to unload.... it was POURING! I worked as fast as I could but I got SOAKED!! I was laughing so hard. What to do? At least I can take comfort that I provided entertainment to two Police Officers having a smoking break outside T1. I am sure that it was a sight to see, a short blonde chick standing in the bed of a white Ranger, furiously moving chairs and things all the while getting drenched! Awesome.

After that I took lunch, ran around to check on ASI putting up my offices and rearranging the front lobby furniture AGAIN! I am going to draw up a floor plan tomorrow and give it to housekeeping. I am getting a little tired of the magic furniture circles that appear every couple of days. Ridiculous.

Tomorrow ASI is coming back to finish off the job. Also, I'm the only one riding from Roy on the van pool so I get to drive the UTA van to Centerville. ^_^ It is so big! I enjoy driving it though.

This weekend should be a good one, it's my brother's birthday so I'll get some good family time for my last weekend at home before I move to Logan! (I am super excited to get up there!)

Oh, on an awesome side note, I watched last weeks Psych on Hulu.com - the drag racing one, I quite enjoyed it! Then we watched the second to last episode of Season 4 Doctor Who = awesome! I can't wait to see the ending!

No comments: