I couldn't remember what time the tire and lube shop opened at WalMart so I was all ready to go at 9... then it took me a half hour to brush off my car and get going. I made it there and they got to changing my tire right away... then the guy walks in with my new tire and shows me how it was leaking air because my rim was bent... awesome.. as in not really. Although I am really grateful that gentleman who was helping me, because he whipped out his phone and looked up where I would be able to get my particular rim. Apparently there was only one place!
| Again, not my actual rim... but mine was bent about that much! |
So I now have a wonderful new tire, that matches the others - my stepbrother only replaced 3 tires... and yes the one he didn't replace was the one that gave out on me. Go figure.
So after everything was sorted, I went home, packed up my car, had to drop by Grandparents house for a minute and then finally was on my way to Logan.
I had a feeling that I shouldn't take I-15, so I went through Willard and Perry then up the canyon. The roads were just great, and I even made it back to my apt right before it got dark. Fantastic!
Another highlight of the day - my roommate has the "Just dance 2" game for Wii - it is so fun! I was breaking it down to 'Crazy in Love', 'S.O.S' and 'Tick Tok' - I did pretty well for my first time playing the game!
Now back to unpacking and homework!
No comments:
Post a Comment