Life is Good. It really is. I even have a little knick knack on my dresser that says so - it helps to remind me when I forget, or when I'm not feeling it. I also have a picture of a sunset in Miri with a caption that says 'How did God bless me today?'. That also helps me keep things in perspective.
I can honestly say that at this moment in time I am so happy. I love all of my classes, I have wonderful friends and family, and so many opportunities and experiences are on there way. Right now I am working on my resume and portfolio to send out next month. I can't believe that I am here, and that THIS December, I will be graduating from USU. I still have a ways to get there, finish this semester, internship and working in the summer and then Fall semester and finding a job. -Of course, those are only the things that I have in my plans, who knows what will happen this year. Mungkin jatuh cinta? Saya pun tak tahu, peluang tiada akhir ^_^
I found this quote on a blog that I follow (click the picture for the link). I love it. I really do enjoy a good quote, they inspire me!
So things of note that have happened over the past few days - last Thursday night I had choir practice, that is pretty awesome we will be performing on Feb. 13 at the Joseph Smith Memorial Fireside. Friday night, my roommates and I wen to the Institute activity. It was super packed so all we did was stand in line to ride the mechanical bull. That was SO fun! I've ridden mechanical bulls a couple times before and enjoyed it, so I was excited for the opportunity to do so again! Saturday was very productive, got some shopping done, homework and of course we had our mini donut party! Mini donuts - frosting - sprinkles and of course cran-raspberry + pomegranate 7up slush. Yum! I spent most of the time manning the mini donut maker but it was a good time.. and a special guest came by which totally made my night. Great end to the night by going to the USU Aggies vs New Mexico Aggies - we won of course by 10 points. It was a good game, our Aggies played well for the most part. Then after the game my roommate and I watched another episode of Burn Notice Season 1. It's nice to watch them from the beginning so I understand the back story more.
This week has been great. Learning loads, being productive, turning in assignments, and having a good time. Taco Tuesday last night was delicious, Country dancing tonight. Mm Life Is Good!

1 comment:
I LOVE that quote! You're blog is great! I love the Lettuce turnip the beet thing on your other post too! love you!
Post a Comment