Just heard 'Today was a fairytale' by Taylor Swift of my Pandora station, I thought it was a fun title for my post so there you go. Today really has been wonderful. I woke up at a good time, but still was able to sleep in a while. Then I read some of my 'Preach My Gospel' - it is such an amazing study guide, so I wanted to get into it again. Then I read in the Doctrine and Covenants. I am reading the sections in Chronological order, as a way to study it and get a better feel of church history as well :)
After studying, I went grocery shopping with my Mom and then out to lunch with my brother and Grandparents at Dylan's - I had the Pastrami burger, fries(yum!) and cherry-lime to drink. I think next time I'll get the french dip sandwich, that's my favorite. :)
Then back home, watched an old Psych with my brother then starting putting together the My Marvel Comic version of Monopoly (I bought it years ago for my stepbrother's for Christmas but they never played it!) until we all hopped into the car to drive up to the Monte Cristo Camp ground for a dinner and s'mores with the family. That was super fun, got the campfire going, had dinner, roasted marshmallows to make s'mores, watched my stepdad try and catch a ground squirrel hehe, and took pictures. The only downside is getting home and smelling like smoke, I have to shower it off quick or it makes me feel sick >_<.
Random fact about me, Poppies are one of my favorite flowers. If I had to pick my number 1 favorite flower it would of course be the rose. But also high ranking on my list are hibiscus, plumeria, poppies, orchids and wildflowers oh and crocuses- I love it when they pop up out of the ground in the spring. The Poppy always has a special place in my heart though, especially the little red ones that grow wild in the countryside of England. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment