Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tender mercies

I was browsing on www.lds.org and found this video. It is really touching. Based off of 1 Ne. 1: 20:


  20 "... But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance."

And a talk by Elder David A Bednar, one of the 12 Apostles. 

Click this link --->The-Tender-Mercies-of-the-Lord

Today work was good. It was hard to get up and keep going all day, but I am excited for tomorrow. I am working on some floor plans for the Main lobby and also a children's area for a couple of places in the hospital. Never a dull moment ^_^ One fun thing today was, I was running up to the old MCCR to see if the computers left in there had been picked up, when I saw a man walking that way. Well he turned out to be lost, he was looking for the Main lobby and was confused by some signs. Turns out he was 92 years old! It was fun, I got to take him down stairs and get him on his way :) I love the little opportunities each day I get to help others, it makes this job all the better!

No comments: