
Anyway so that was fun. Church was really good this week. It's been a while since I have been to church up here. I have traveled a lot this school year. Always some family gathering, or a trip down to the Provo area. But it was a good thing that I stayed up here because I was made aware that that night was Institute Graduation and that I was going to be awarded a certificate of 'Advanced Achievement'. (I graduated from Institute before my mission, but I have been continuing to go to classes since I have been home) So that was really nice. I wasn't able to go to my Institute graduation when I did graduate because I was in Alabama at the time, visiting my Dad and Brother.
But what really prompted this post was my Monday. Monday was a fantastic day. I know that is hard to believe with the stigma that Mondays usually have but just this once, I had a fabulous day.
My FAFSA info was processed, I was awarded Student Pricing for the LEED GA exam which will save me $50 (now just need to schedule a time to take it), I registered for my LAST Semester as an Undergraduate at USU!! Next semester I get to look forward to taking: Business Correspondence; Managing Organizations and People; Power Yoga; Interior Design Seminar; Aerobic Kickboxing, Principles of Management Information Systems and Topics in Interior Design(the Capstone Course for Sales and Marketing students). Institute classes aren't up yet, so I will have to wait and see what class I want to take. Aand quite possibly the most exciting thing that happened on Monday was..... I turned in my Graduation Packet!!! I am graduating in December!!! (Of course, if I want to walk I will get to come back next May and do that)
So basically I am feeling super grown up now with graduation on the horizon. ;) Life is still good. I am little stressed with studying for a quiz and exam this week, and ever searching and waiting for an internship....but I know one way or another it will work out. Things have a miraculous was of turning out exactly as they are supposed to.
But what really prompted this post was my Monday. Monday was a fantastic day. I know that is hard to believe with the stigma that Mondays usually have but just this once, I had a fabulous day.
My FAFSA info was processed, I was awarded Student Pricing for the LEED GA exam which will save me $50 (now just need to schedule a time to take it), I registered for my LAST Semester as an Undergraduate at USU!! Next semester I get to look forward to taking: Business Correspondence; Managing Organizations and People; Power Yoga; Interior Design Seminar; Aerobic Kickboxing, Principles of Management Information Systems and Topics in Interior Design(the Capstone Course for Sales and Marketing students). Institute classes aren't up yet, so I will have to wait and see what class I want to take. Aand quite possibly the most exciting thing that happened on Monday was..... I turned in my Graduation Packet!!! I am graduating in December!!! (Of course, if I want to walk I will get to come back next May and do that)
So basically I am feeling super grown up now with graduation on the horizon. ;) Life is still good. I am little stressed with studying for a quiz and exam this week, and ever searching and waiting for an internship....but I know one way or another it will work out. Things have a miraculous was of turning out exactly as they are supposed to.
1 comment:
That's awesome!! Good job and good luck and thanks for the great attitude.
-Your old 1330 co-worker
Post a Comment