Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF!

So this morning I woke up totally thinking it was Saturday and promptly turned off my alarm, and went back to sleep. Then an hour later I managed to get up and realize that it was indeed Friday. O_o

The last couple of days have been busy. My darling cousin came up from Payson and we went to see Iron Man 2. I wasn't expecting it to be very good, and if I hadn't seen the first one I probably wouldn't have liked it. But overall I liked Iron Man 2. :) Then we hung out at her Grandparents house and yesterday morning we got up and I took her to the airport. She is spending her summer out east. After taking her to the airport, I went home and my Mom and I went up to Logan to finally see about getting me an apt. for next school year. I was able to find one where I have my own room. It is a smaller apt. complex so I think I will really like it. :)

Other exciting news this week: I was chosen to receive a scholarship from the company my Dad works for. That will definitely help things!

So among trying to look for a new job, look for a job up at USU in the Fall, cleaning my room and the house, making sure my brother stays busy and does productive things, reading my scriptures and keeping in touch with friends I am reading a new book. So far this summer I have read The Goose Girl, The Alchemist, and now am reading Enna Burning - book 2 of the Goose girl trilogy :) It is a delightful trilogy and have throughly enjoyed reading it! I love reading so much, and am glad that I finally have time to read books of my choosing :)

No comments: