Needless to say, I have definitely had P&P on the brain this week. One night after everyone else was home, and most were in bed, I put on a face mask and popped in Pride and Prejudice: A Latter-day Comedy. It has also been quite a while since I watched this one as well. (Affectionately referred to as 'The Pink Pride and Prejudice') I was only going to watch the beginning, but of course I got sucked in and watched the entire movie.
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a girl of a certain age and in a certain situation in life, must be in want of a husband..."
*That awkward moment where you are the same age as Elizabeth*
~ does that mean I'll find my Mr. Darcy soon? ; )
![]() |
| My DVD has a 'Pink Bible' section to read over. It is so ridiculous! |
I thoroughly enjoyed watching it again, there are soo many funny lines! It definitely made me think of Utah, and now that I have been on the UVU campus I recognize where they filmed the beginning of the movie when she is eating lunch by the fountains. Such a fun, quirky movie!
Since I'm on the theme of Pride and Prejudice... I can't finish my post without something from the 2005 version... I found these after a quick search on pinterest for Pride and Prejudice Quotes:
![]() |
| well.... I am fond of dancing! |



No comments:
Post a Comment