Monday, October 7, 2013

Eat Pray Love





Today I finally made time to watch Eat Pray Love again. There is something about that movie that speaks to me. I read the book once but honestly, I like the movie more. (I know, that never happens!) Maybe it's Julia Roberts, maybe it's Bali, maybe it's her journey.

My life has had lots of changes this year. I have been on quite the journey myself lately. I haven't been on a journey to find the meaning of all things, or to find myself. An answer to a prayer lead me to where I am now. I am on a journey to figure out exactly why I should move to Arizona when I did. (Maybe I'll never know the whole reason) At first it didn't feel so real, because every weekend I was in a different state. Then once I came back and moved my things into storage here and really got on the job hunt I am trying to immerse myself in being here. I really do like living in Arizona. Some days are so frustrating, I do feel like I'm waiting a little bit, like I can't start until I have a job and move into a new apt. Other days I am so busy with my responsibilities and opportunities that I do have that there is little time for anything else.

I have always liked Eat Pray Love, but I think it is especially poignant right now while I am still in transition. It's been a great ride so far and I have met some amazing people here. I am trying my best to relax and have faith in His timing. I know things will work out the way they are supposed to.

No comments: