I like to start my posts with pictures. Now a days, most of my inspiration and random things I find have been through pinterest.com. I have several boards - Interiors, Architecture, Desserts, inspirational pictures etc. It can be a wonderful waste of time. However it is fun to look back at my boards and see what I have pinned. :) Good source for quick inspiration.
I haven't updated this blog for a while because the last couple weeks have been crazy. I finished up classes, then finals and the REVIT project... and then Monday I started my Internship at Rice&Strand Interiors. Then to top it off - today I took the LEED Green Associate Exam. I am happy to report that I am now a LEED Green Associate! First step on my way to becoming a LEED AP! I really do have a passion for Sustainable design principles. I am soo glad that I passed the exam! I guess now I am sign my name Tari Alford LEED GA... hmm I like the sound of that ^_^

I won't write much about my internship on here. I have been posting often on my other blog www.anchaleedesign.blogspot.com. So you are welcome to pop over there and keep updated with that part of my life. Although that has been taking up most of my time. Work all day at Rice & Strand, then come home, eat, watch somethings to unwind a little and then study for the LEED GA until I went to sleep.
After I passed the LEED GA exam, I went over to the London Market. I absolutely adore that store! Although I am sad to report that at the end of this summer they have to move locations! The lease on their building is up Aug.31 so they are looking to relocate. Right now they are just across the way from Trolley Square. Perfect location and a darling shop. Today I got a can of haggis for my brother, plain Digestives for Mom and S. and for me - a can of Lilt and a Lion bar. Yum! I hope they can work something out and stay there... or find a place nearby.
![]() |
| London Market! |


No comments:
Post a Comment