Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Did everyone see that because I will not be doing it again

Pirates!
If you have already seen the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie (or at least the trailer) you will know that the title of this post is a quote from the movie.

So since my last post I have been busy with my internship. I update almost daily on my other blog:  http://anchaleedesign.blogspot.com/ about my tasks and the funny things that go on. I will need to start posting some more pictures soon.

Other things that have occupied my time are - watching the last 4 Harry Potter movies with my brother. Spending some quality family time. And if you hadn't guessed by the picture, heading down south to hang out with my cousin. We had a grand time last weekend. Highlights included going to see the new Pirates movie - which we both thoroughly enjoyed - and making all sorts of goodies.


I found this on Pinterest.com today. I love it! It struck a chord with me today. Last night I applied for another internship.. but this one is located in Richmond, Virginia. I am taking a leap, not sure if I can get everything together in case I am offered it, but it seemed like too good of an opportunity to pass up...it would be involved in a building that is aiming for LEED certification... so I took a step out into the unknown and I know that if I am supposed to end up there, I will be able to find a way. Build my wings on the way down.

No comments: