We stayed at our Grandparent's house. I headed over there after work Thursday. After dinner we watched one of our favorite movies: Fantastic Mr. Fox - not many people get why we like it. It has a dry humor to it, pretty random but has soo many great lines! (Like: "Do you think I am an athlete? Because I think I am an athlete, and sometimes I don't think you see me that way." "If what I think is happening, is happening... it better not be." "Apple juice... apple juice flood." "You are supposed to be my lab partner.... I am... No you're not, you're disloyal." "I am here to rescue you.. I have mixed feelings about that.") Love it!
Friday I was working at Colonial Court, my cousin came with me and helped out so we finished before lunch. Met our Grandparents at Dylan's for lunch - I had the Mushroom Swiss burger and a Cherry Lime to drink. *Bliss*. That night we caught up on Doctor Who. Let me just say that Season 6 is absolutely crazy! I love it! There a bunch of back stories going on which they are taking longer than usual to resolve. I think this is the most intense season yet and I love it!

Such a good weekend! Always have a blast when we get together!
No comments:
Post a Comment