Friday, October 22, 2010

That was fast!

You know it has been too long since your last post when  you almost forget your own blog website address. I can't believe it has almost been a month since I last blogged! Not that I have a lot of faithful followers to keep updated, but still I like to blog and I need to be better about it! Although, I have been pretty good about keeping my pictures updated in Facebook, so that's something I guess.

Well the past month has been fabulous! So many good experiences and lots of laughs!

I think I will start with Conference Weekend. I went down to Payson to stay with my darling cousin. I went down on Thursday night after my last class and then Friday I went to school with her. That was so fun! I got to teach her kids a bit about Malaysia which I always enjoy! Then our Grandparents came down and we all went out to dinner. Then I left them and went to my Mission Reunion. It was AWESOME! I saw so many old companions and friends. A lot of the couples were there and of course, my first Mission President and his wife. It was fantastic. Haha we stayed there 'til about 11:30pm just talking and taking pictures.

The rest of the weekend I stayed with my cousin, we watched Conference, played games, and watched North & South - a fabulous mini series done by BBC.

The next weekend I went down to Provo Saturday night. We had a 'Sisters' dinner. I love those girls! Then I went to church with my cousin and then back up to Ogden. I spent the night there because I had a dermatologist appointment Monday morning.

The next week went by very fast, it was our Fall break so I only had three days of class. My cousin's school was also on Fall break so she came up to Logan to stay with me :) I took her out to Firehouse Pizza. It was so delicious! Then we watched Wives & Daughters - also done by BBC. On Saturday we finished Wives & Daughters then my cousin was gracious enough to come to the computer lab with me so I could finish up my Photoshop homework. Afterwards we went to Aggie Ice Cream :) We each got a scoop of Praline Pecan and just to be festive - a scoop of the orange oreo. Then I gave her a tour of campus :) It was such a beautiful day! Then we took a drive up Logan canyon. Sardine and Logan canyons are gorgeous this time of year. :)

We ended the night with home made Enchiladas and Much Ado About Nothing. If you couldn't guess, we were on a British Accent - Drama - Romance kick over the weekend and it was fabulous. ^_^

That Sunday was great too, we went to my church here and then drove to Ogden for an extended family dinner :)

No comments: