So this week is a crazy one. It seems with my major that I rarely have midterm tests at the same time as everyone else - if I have tests at all. Well my midterm week has finally come. Thankfully one of the parts of the Spa project that was supposed to be due tomorrow along with the Midterm in Systems, has been moved to Monday. That takes my stress level down a notch :)
So it's a crazy week until Friday. I am staying up here for the day on Friday because that night is the Presentation at the Logan Tabernacle about how the Church is making some of it's chapels more Sustainable - or something like that. But it doesn't start until 7pm. Should be interesting. Then I'll head down to Ogden, I have an Eye Doctor Appt. on Saturday so we'll see how that goes, I haven't had my eyes checked since right before I left on my mission. Maybe new glasses will be in order.
Anyway, my inspiration for posting right was the title quote: "Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none." I have seen that quote pop up a lot lately and just now I saw a girl wearing a t-shirt with that quote on it so I had to google it and find out what it was from: it was written by William Shakespeare, "All's Well That Ends Well", Act 1 Scene 1. So there you go. Yay for Shakespeare! I think my favorites are Much Ado About Nothing and The Merchant of Venice. Although I do also enjoy Macbeth and Hamlet - I saw a performance of Hamlet by a group of Actors from The Royal Shakespeare Company. They did an awesome job!
Well I hope that you have a fantastic day.. as for me, I am going back to studying!
1 comment:
http://bakedbree.com/toffee-blondies-week-4-of-12-weeks-of-cookies
Toffee Blondies in a jar! Look super cute and very delicious!
Post a Comment