Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 2/ Minggu 2

It's amazing how fast the time goes. I successfully made it through the first week of school and then had a fun weekend back down in Ogden. My cousins and I got together and caught up. Too fun. :)

Today when I went to catch the bus to campus, it was snowing and there was already a couple of inches of snow on the ground. I think I am finally getting used to it now. It is really pretty but I am still really cold!

My Institute class was really good again today. We talked about Judgement. When to judge, when not to judge. Brother Gentry showed us this talk by Elder Dallin H Oaks: "Judge Not and Judging"

Aku tidak boleh percaya berapa cepat masa mahu lari dariku. Saya sudah ada satu minggu dekat sekola, dan selepas itu saya pergi ke Ogden dan rehat di sana. Aku jumpa dengan sepupu saya dan kami cakap banyak! Seronok!

Hari ni bila saya nak naik bas ke kelas, ada salji terun dari langit. Saya rasa sudah biasa untuk tengok salji - itu cantik tapi sejuk-NYA!

Kelas Institute bagus hari ni. Kami berbincang tentang Pengadilan. Bila boleh menghakimi dan bila tidak boleh menghakimi. Kita baca banyak ayat-ayat suci di Alkitab.

No comments: