So I didn't think it was possible, but Logan is colder and dryer than Ogden. I have to put on lotion and chaptstick every five minutes. Anyone have an extra ticket back to Malaysia??? I'll take it.
On the upside, I got all moved into my new apt. just fine. My new roommates, although all a couple years younger are really cute girls and have been really nice. So happy lah!
Well tomorrow school begins, let's see it's been almost 3 years since I have been up here. I can't believe how fast the time went. But it's time to get going again. Tomorrow I have two of my Interior Design classes and I'll be stopping by the Honors Office to catch up with everyone there. Also I'll be on the lookout for a job and plan to make a pitstop at the gym. I've decided to skip out on the new year's resolutions this year and set goals instead. One of them is to go to the gym... I think that is a really good goal especially as now I don't ride a bike everyday. I miss that.
**Alma 5**
Saya tidak fikir itu boleh terjadi, tapi Logan adalah lebih sejuk dan lebih kering daripada Ogden. Aku terpaksa untuk pakai losyen tiap-tiap lima saat. Hehe. Siapa ada tiket bagi saya untuk balik ke Malaysia? Aku nak!!
Tapi, saya sudah pindah ke rumah baru tanpa masalah. Teman baru saya - walaupun lebih muda daripada saya, adalah baik dan mesra. Saya merasa gembira lah!
Jadi esok hari saya berulang belajar lagi. Selama tiga tahun saya tiada di sini. Saya hampir tidak boleh percaya berapa cepat tahun-tahun ini sudah lari dari saya. Tapi sekarang masa untuk mula lagi! Esok hari saya ada dua kelas Interior Design dan saya mahu melawat semua orang di 'Pejabat Honors'. Juga, saya nak cari kerja dan mahu pergi untuk 'exercise' di gym. Tahun ini saya buat banyak gol untuk tolong saya fokus. Satu gol itulah untuk pergi ke gym. Saya tahu fikiran ni bagus karena sekarang saya tidak naik basikal tiap-tiap hari! Saya rindu itu!
**Alma Pasal 5**
No comments:
Post a Comment