So if you didn't know, today is
National Peanut Butter Cookie Day. I decided that I definitely needed to celebrate that by, of course, making cookies:
 |
| Peanut butter cookie sandwiches! |
Needless to say, it was a cause for celebration. I don't remember the last time I made peanut butter cookies. I used a new recipe from a magazine for peanut butter cookie sandwiches. Yum! Our house smells so good now!
I have been in Salt Lake (Millcreek Area) for about a week and a half now. It is fantastic. I love my new little house! My roommates are great and I love the location! Since I have moved in, I put my extra time- not spent in the car - to good use. I started an herb garden, am nurturing a couple mini rose bushes back to life, I finished the Hunger Games Trilogy. Cooking has also been on the agenda. Harmons over on 33rd inspired me to make Thai Red Curry. I will definitely be making that again! On Sunday, we had a roommate crepe fest. (Hopefully the first of many!)
 |
| Crepes are the best! |
So life is good! I have been keeping busy with work, and hanging out with the roommates. Sunday night we even watched the old Clash of the Titans. Good times! Not having homework is a nice change, but I am still as busy as ever. I'm definitely finding things to fill up my time. It's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment