
And here we are...December! I am slowly coming to accept that this is my last week of school. Last week of classes as an undergrad! Then finals. Then... not sure! I think the plan for now is to move back home to Ogden, and work at the hospital more until I find a more permanent job somewhere. Top places would be: Virginia, Arizona, or Salt Lake. However, I haven't sold my contract yet (if you know any girl moving up to Logan soon, and looking for a place let me know!) If I don't sell my contract, I will be tempted to leave my things up in Logan and just stay in Ogden during the week. The next two weeks will be full of of applying and following up with Architectural Firms.
It is kind of sad that things will be changing. I have really loved being up here this semester, great roommates and friends. So many fun times. But then there is the thrill of the possibilities and opportunities to come - one good thing about being single - I can go and do whatever I want! So we will just have to see what the future brings for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment