Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blink and You'll Miss it!

Pinned Image

I know, I know I have been a total slacker with my blog this semester. I just have been super busy! But a good kind of busy.

Classes are going well, the Geology Project took tons of time, and is finally over when we present to the Geology Department TOMORROW! I am excited, and a little nervous at the same time. Then afterwards we get to start our new project. I helped our Professor with the CAD Drawings yesterday, so I got to see the Floor Plan... not 100% sure what we are doing with it, but I am excited to start on it. I was nominated for the 'CAD Specialist' Team. Our Professor said that if we are going to finish this next project in time, then we needed to work like a Design Firm. We'll see how it goes... although it is no secret that I LOVE CAD!

Last weekend was our Fall Break. I had some classes cancelled so I was able to leave Wednesday afternoon. It was great! I worked for a couple of hours Wednesday night, and then all day Thursday. We moved so many binders of documents.. and barely made a dent in the piles. I can't wait to get more stuff out of Bldg 6 so the Interior Designers can finally have their area! The rest of the weekend was spent with my cousin. We stayed at her Grandparents' house, Our Grandparent's house and then came up to Logan. It was so fun! We finally finished watching Doctor Who Season 6! - Craziness!! We watched Fast 5, some Supernatural and a couple other things. We also made some pretty epic desserts if I do say so myself, and even found time for shopping and feeding the ducks at First Dam. It was soo great! I needed a break!

Now back to reality. I took a test today for Business Correspondence so that is nice to have over. My roommate and I went to the Temple today. That was fabulous. I love going to the temple. Tonight has been spent writing the html for a webpage for my MIS class, and of course studying for my Management Midterm next week. Next on the agenda - dancing! Yay for Wednesday nights!

So I am still shocked that October is almost over. I have two little pumpkins that I need to carve. I was thinking the Batman Logo for one and the Fantastic 4 logo for the other. We shall see :)

No comments: