I enjoyed reading that book, and I have given it as a gift on a couple occasions. I though that quote was a fitting title for this posting. The reason I say that is because I feel like in the next few months, I will see some of my dreams come true. Right now I am working on a list of firms and businesses that I want to apply for an internship. I am getting really excited that this is actually happening. When we start in the Interior Design program they always talk about the internship, and every year in Interior Design Seminar we watch the presentations of the Senior's internships... and now it is finally my turn!
I think the next few months will bring some awesome experiences and open up the way for future opportunities. That being said I am sure that not everything will go according to plan. And you know what? That's okay. I figure I will make plans, work hard and then see where my life takes me. Never a dull moment. ^_^
In other news, I have finished my Resume and one cover letter. I am pretty excited how they turned out. Now just to get going on my portfolio and move things right along.
Still loving life, and as excited as ever for Valentine's Day! Yes, I'm still single since I know you are wondering... and yes I am still excited for Valentine's Day. I got some cute little treats for my roommates so I am excited to give them their gifts and we are going to make sugar cookies and use my heart shaped cookie cutters and heart sprinkles... *bliss*

No comments:
Post a Comment