Well, school is now back in full swing. Homework is piling up and I even have my first quiz tomorrow!
Things have been busy and I don't have time to go into detail about the last two weeks now, but I thought that I'd better post a little bit.
Two weekends ago - I got an extra long weekend with no class on Monday. My Dad drove up from Arizona and we all stayed at my Grandparent's house. It was great, my Aunt and cousins were still in town so it was a party. :) It was a weekend of staying up to late, eating too much sugar, and some good family bonding time. New movie for the favorites list: Fantastic Mr. Fox, new store to go back and visit: The London Market in SLC. It's across from the South East corner of Trolley Square - you'll see it by their Union Jack flying, Mini Cooper and postbox out front. There's a little cafe next to it also, but we didn't have time to go in there. Brought back some great memories and I even got myself a Lilt. (My favorite soda of all time)
In classes, I am working on designing a health spa, and a couple of honors contracts. My Business law and ethics class is great, although I feel a little over my head sometimes as I haven't really studying anything like that before.
My PE classes are great, I love working out and dancing is the best. We're finishing off the Foxtrot this week and then next week we begin the Tango. Just for the record - Cha cha is my favorite. Although I have to say that overall the guys in my class are pretty good, last time I had a couple of creepers in the class, so I was pleasantly surprised this time :)
In other news, my roommates have watched the whole first season of Castle in two days. I watched several episodes with them hehe. It is pretty good. The main character 'Castle' is Nathan Fillion, who plays the Captain in the series Firefly (made the movie Serenity).
Well I'd better go get ready for class, but for the record I am stoked for Conference weekend! 1. Mission Reunion 2. Conference 3. Staying with my cousin in Payson = it's going to be an AWESOME weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment