So with my transition to the Valley of the Sun I was able to travel a little bit before settling into a routine here.
The weekend after I got here we took a weekend whirlwind of a trip to California. The beach really is my happy place. Give me the salty sea breeze, the sand between my toes and the sound of the rolling waves. Throw in a few seagulls and I could be content forever. The ocean speaks to my soul, I love being at the beach.
The weekend after I got here we took a weekend whirlwind of a trip to California. The beach really is my happy place. Give me the salty sea breeze, the sand between my toes and the sound of the rolling waves. Throw in a few seagulls and I could be content forever. The ocean speaks to my soul, I love being at the beach.
Here’s a couple of pictures of Huntington Beach:
![]() |
| Basking in the sun |
![]() |
| Lovely warm sand! |


No comments:
Post a Comment