There comes a time in a girl's life when she will find her 'Mr. Darcy'... and I finally found mine:
 |
| Mr. Darcy |
Mr. Darcy has joined our apt. family, which includes the four roommates and an Aloe Vera plant named Lewis. I think we are going to be very happy together. I saved him from a dry basket of dying plants over the weekend, transplanted him into his own pot, and brought him up to Logan.
In other news, I was able to go down to Salt Lake and get my security badge for the VA hospital - it says "CONTRACTOR - INTERIOR DESIGN" on it! It's been a long time coming, so I am so excited to finally have my badge. Now just have to work out a schedule to get down there and get working.
Last week I had some crazy dreams - one involved a rather traumatic move to Richmond, VA and another one involved being in Malaysia - most of that dream was in Malay... I love it when I dream in Malay!
I told my cousin about my crazy Richmond dream and then we got talking about moving out there. It would be so fun if we both got jobs out there and we could get a house. One of the main reasons to get a house as opposed to an Apt. would be so that we could get our dogs. She wants a Keeshond and/or a Yorkie-Poo, and I want a German Sheperd and/or a Whippet. I love dogs!
 |
| Yorkie-Poo |
 |
| Keeshond |
 |
| Whippet |
 |
| German Sheperd |
So, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few months, getting a dog sounds fabulous. Until then, I have my plant Mr. Darcy to take care of.... I have seen several versions of Pride and Prejudice, but this picture comes into my mind when I think of Mr. Darcy...(enjoy ;)
1 comment:
You and your dreams! You always have the craziest dreams. I feel like it's been a while since I dreamed about Malaysia. Are you coming down tomorrow for the reunion?
Post a Comment