Monday, August 29, 2011
First Day of the Last Semester!
And so it has arrived! I made it through my first day back at USU. It was quite the day... I was able to wake up on time and get ready. I packed me a lunch and made it out the door a little after 8am. I walked up to campus with our new roommate. She is darling. When we were up on campus I was showing her where her next class would be I gracefully stepped into a puddle .... I got mud splattered up above my knee. I had rolled my jeans up like capris so I got mud up my shin. Beautiful. Thankfully we were early so I had time to get to the bathroom and rinse off the mud before my first class. Great way to start the day! I just had to laugh it off.
My first class is Business Correspondence. I know that this will be a good class for me, as I need to improve my grammar! Afterwards I went to Institute, Managing People and Organizations, and Yoga. First day = going over the syllabus. Looks like I will be pretty busy, but I think it will be a very interesting last semester!
After all my classes were over I stayed on campus and ate lunch, then went to the computer lab to take the online training I needed to finish so I can work at the VA.
This evening we had a ward FHE - we met at the park and had smoked bbq chicken. Yum! I took pictures of almost everyone who was there so we can get going on the Ward Directory. It was fun meeting everyone.
Then I came home and made Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. It is still cooking and smells divine. I hope it turns out. I figured we deserved it since we all started school today :) Hope tomorrow is just as good or even better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment