Friday, February 26, 2010

2 months home and counting

The other day was my 2 month home mark. I wasn’t really counting but when I saw the calendar it hit me. I can’t believe how fast the time has gone. I suppose that it helps that I am kept very busy with school and things. Next week is midterms already! I can’t believe it! Thankfully I only have two tests.. plus a couple of assignments also due. It probably will be a crazy week but I know that I’ll get through it and not too far away is Spring Break!! I am super excited for that although I don’t really have any plans yet. I’ll be going to a wedding reception the Friday school gets out and then that Saturday I’ll be down to Provo to take the Indonesian language test. Wish me luck.. I’ll get to see just how different Indonesian is from Malay… but I figure it is worth a try. If I don’t go for it then I’ll never know. Well back to homework and studying…

No comments: